DEEP CLEAN TO STOP CORONAVIRUS
What can I do right now to ensure the safety of my in-door air quality ?
In a recent update from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) the importance of having a clean, sanitized and disinfected environment was mentioned to help control the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Let’s go over a few important points here; when it comes to Heating and Cooling systems a spread of germs can happen Instantly. In Hospitals for example, they are aware of this fact and therefore the entire HVAC system has multiple stages of filtrations, main one being Air Purifier (UV Light). A Hospital can have thousands of sick individuals carrying a variety of diseases, the HVAC system constantly sucks air in and out of the system and recirculates it, the consequences of not having a strong filter and purifier to collect, burn and eliminate all these particles could be colossal.
Having said that let’s understand the difference between Cleaning and Sanitizing. Cleaning only wipes off the germs but it does not KILL them. The cleaning part is one step to make way for the sanitizing part come in and do its work. Sanitation and Disinfecting is proven to kill 99.9% of all germs including the Coronavirus. A recent CNN news report shared the list of products that can be used to kill the coronavirus and it’s spread, these products included Purell, Lysol and Clorox. Now, we’re all washing our hands and sanitizing our homes any chance we get to prevent the spread of the virus but we have air vents that are all connected to each other that are blowing and recirculating more air than usual due to the Quarantine.
How do we Sanitize, Disinfect and Keep our indoor air and all surfaces clean and germ free?
- Whole House Fogging – we offer an EPA approved materials whole house fogging. Our technicians are equipped with full disposable gear, from shoe covers to suit, mask and gloves. The process is simple and clean and proven to kill any germs, bacteria, virus and fungi in your house with a 99.9% success rate. Applying the sanitation by fogging will allow us to deliver the sanitation into all the tight, hard to reach areas
- Wet wipes – You can apply a Clorox or Lysol wipe over all the commonly touched surfaces; counter top, door handles, light switches, stair bars..etc
- Deep air duct cleaning and sanitation – In a deep air duct cleaning we will encapsulate your whole HVAC system, run air compressors and brushes through your whole system and then fog the system with sanitation
By following those 3 steps you have ensured that there is no part of the house that is left to carry and spread the germs you are fighting against. Not doing all 3 or doing a part of them will leave room for the germs to spread and recirculate.
How are your technicians protecting themselves against the COVID-19?
At Pacific Air your safety and the safety of our technicians is important to us, therefore we make sure all our team members follow the instructions and recommendations of the CDC and WHO. Our technicians are required to follow these guidelines:
- Washing their hands and using hand sanitizer before and after every appointment.
- Keeping a distance of 6 feet from our customers. You do not need to be in the specific service area.
- Before and After every appointment our technicians Fogg their equipment and throw away all used disposable gear.
We are commited to providing you with a safe, clean and healthy work or home environment. We appreciate you as a valuable community member and client and want to ensure you that Pacific Air is here to help.
We are ready to answer any questions or help Schedule a Cleaning today.